Tito Santana - Dont Call Me Chico Book - AUTOGRAPHED
“TITO SANTANA – Don’t Call Me Chico” is the official autobiography the Tito Santana. This 400-page book spans the career of a man who many credit to have paved the way for future Latino wrestlers into American wrestling’s mainstream spotlight.
“Tito Santana did as much for Latino athletes, not just
pro wrestlers, as anyone we can name. The long time WWE Intercontinental
Champion broke many, antiquated molds while becoming a major star
globally. Helluva tight end too! ”
– Jim Ross, WWE Announcer & Hall Of Famer
Tito Santana’s new in-depth autobiography brings you everything you ever wanted in a wrestling autobiography about golden age wrestling’s most legendary Latino wrestler. This book will cover the man who Minnesota’s Governor Jesse Ventura affectionately called “Chico Santana,” with a comprehensive & historical look at his life in and out of the ring. INCLUDING:
- Growing up in a poor migrant family
- Football days in college & pro football
- Breaking into wrestling with Tully Blanchard
- Working in the territorial days
- Vince McMahon’s WWF taking over
- His Intercontinental championship run
- Working the first nine WrestleManias
- Crazy rockstar-like road stories
- Ridiculous & Horrific wrestler pranks/ribs
- His Strike Force & El Matador runs
- Wrestling in Japan, ECW, & AWF
- Working babyface his entire career
- Knowing when it was time to leave
- Transitioning into a High School Teacher
With a forewords/guest passages by Sargent Slaughter, Konnan, Paul Orndorff, Demolition Ax and more… the reader can also expect multiple guest passages by many of the wrestlers Tito has worked with in the ring! Tito gives you all the dirt on the road working with: Andre The Giant, Ole Anderson, Dick Murdoch, Blackjack Mulligan, Adrian Adonis, Shawn Michaels, Roddy Piper, Greg Valentine, Hulk Hogan & more!
You will not want to miss it!
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.