5 Dollar Wrestling - Death Match Dance Party DVD-R
5 Dollar Wrestling - Death Match Dance Party
The Burke County Boys have been making poor Lil Donnie's life a nightmare. Luckily, Lil Donnie's friend Mad Man Pondo has come to his aid time and time again. Well now it is time for this chaos to come to end. It's time for us at $5 Wrestling to get back to the fun of pro wrestling.
So, as promised in the title you will see a death match with the Burke County Boys with Hammer in their corner taking on Lil Donnie, Mad Man Pondo and Crazy Mary with Freight Train in their corner. Then when the smoke clears and dust settles you will see a dance party. A dance party that would make Rocco Rock & Johnny Grunge proud.
$5 Dollar Wrestling's Death Match Dance Party is the quality release of the new year just read theses reviews.
"I hope these idiots can dance better than they can wrestle" - Johnny Blazedale, Figure8.com
"I would much rather put over on twitter how awesome WIlliam Regal & Finlay are than watch this crap" - Andrew Sullivan, woopwrestling.com
"That whole Freight Train thing, It's a work right" - Well respected Indy Insider who shall remain nameless & clueless.
- Jessie the Jack Hammer vs. Bing Bong Buggalo
- Dyn-O-Mite vs. Bubbalicious
- Freight Train vs. Derek Flair
- "Mr. 7.50" Wolfman vs. Jimmy "the Snake" Roberts
- 5 Dollar Death Match: Lil Donnie, Mad Man Pondo & Crazy Marry w/ Freight Train vs. Big Donnie, Hardcore Terry Houston, Porkchop Cash Jr. w/ Hammer - Special Guest Ring Announcer: BJ Whitmer
- Jessie the Jack Hammer Interview
- Derek Flair Interview
- Wolfman Interview
Approx. Running Time: 1 hr
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.