5 Dollar Wrestling presents "Road Trip: Indiana"
It's time to load up the 5 Dollar Wrestling van and hit the road once again. This time we stop in Charlestown, IN where they use to seeing wrestling action that is on par with 5 Dollar Wrestling. Luckily, Jake Manning filmed all the little experiences along to way. As Freight Train, Jeff Hart & War Dawg get to find out what it is like to travel like a indy wrestling superstar.
Also, on this release a new 5 Dollar Wrestling star is born in Jimmy "the Snake" Roberts. Watch as he slithers his way into your heart as his good buddy Jake once did before.
The early reviews are going nuts about another 5 Dollar Wrestling Road Trip:
"5 Dollar Wrestling needs to take a long road trip off a short cliff" - Shane Howard, RoadtoWrestlingGlory.com
"On the Wrestling Highway of life, 5 Dollar Wrestling should be pulled over, locked up for life, butt raped mercilessly until they hang themselves in the cell late one night." - Chase Rockwell from #GuyTalk Blog Talk Radio
"You need a license to drive but any idiot can wrestle & $5 Wrestling is perfect example of that. Also, the guy producing this show is pretty stupid too." - @ROHTNAFAN4LIFE
- Jimmy "the Snake" Roberts vs. Bubbalicious (Winner faces Freight Train for the 5$W Title)
- Hardcore Terry Houston vs. Lil Red
- Jeff Hart vs. War Dawg
- Burke County Boys (Big Donnie & Porkchop Cash Jr.) vs. Lil Donnie & Mad Man Pondo w/ Crazy Marry
- Jimmy "the Snake" Roberts vs. Freight Train (5$W Title Match)
- Jimmy "the Snake" Roberts Interview
- Bubbalicious Interview
- Alan the Ref Interview
- War Dawg Interview
- Jeff Hart Interview
- Freight Train, Cliff Compton, Colt Cabana & Mad Man Pondo talk about girls
Approx. Running Time: 2 hrs