Price Quotes & Custom Gear
Masks – General Information
Masks – Ordering Online
- Our minimum price on a custom mask is $65. No custom mask will be made for less than $65 and many designs will cost more. To get a quote on a custom mask, you can submit a picture in .jpg or .gif format and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IF you are asking about a custom mask in which only the colors are different than one on the website, please note that changing colors on a mask does not change the price.
- Custom mask designs take 6-10 weeks to make. We cannot make them faster for an extra fee.
- We cannot make WWE Kane or WWE Huricane masks, they are trademarked/copyrighted by WWE.
- We do not make molded plastic masks like Kane, we make authentic traditional wrestling masks.
Custom Gear – General Information
- Get your price quote (see above for details).
- Order online by using the custom mask form
- Send an email to email@example.com with your Order ID number in the subject line and attach a picture of the mask once again. Because of the large volume of mask quotes we receive, we do not keep originally sent pictures on file for any duration.
Caring for your Wrestling Gear
- You can order custom gear by going to wrestling gear -> custom order, and then to the product type you wish to order. Please read all information on proper measurements. You can assume any design is complex that includes flames, barbed wire, tattoos, lightning bolts, skulls, or is multicolored. You can assume a design is simple if it is a single, individual object (dollar signs, crosses, etc) with one color.
- Boots. Patent leather boots can be cleaned with a patent leather cleaner. Some people will spray windex to keep the shine, however any solvents can deteriorate the patent finish over time. Natural leather boots can be cleaned with a soap, softened with mink oil, or using a natural leather boot cleaner.
- Gear. Highspots typically uses a nylon spandex blend on all gear. This is very durable material, but does require a great deal of maintenance. All gear should be washed in cold water, preferably by hand or in the delicates cycle. You should not use any detergents. Johnson Baby Shampoo or a mild soap is preferred. Never put wrestling gear in a dryer. All fabrics should hang dry. To prevent color bleeding, you should minimize the time the fabric spends in water. Do not soak the gear, simply rinse off and dry immediately.