One Man Gang Shoot Interview DVD
The One Man Gang open ups and discuss his entire career for the first time anywhere!!! One Man Gang has been everywhere and wrestled all the most famous names and he holds nothing back in talking about it all. From legendary territories like Mid-South and World Class to WWF in its heyday in the 80s to WCW in the 90s, Gang tells all the stories about his biggest matches and the top stars.
Gang is an open book as he takes you on a journey from his start working outlaw shows in Tennessee with Randy Savage all the way through his infamous stay in WCW as part of the Dungeon of Doom. Of course, you'll hear about life as Akeem in WWF. What did he think of the Akeem gimmick? Did he ever enjoy wrestling as Akeem? Why did Vince McMahon want him to be the Akeem character and why did he agree?
From working the Superdome in Mid-South to being UWF Champion to teaming with Big Bossman as the Twin Towers and feuding with Hulk Hogan to ECW, One Man Gang holds nothing back in telling all the in ring and behind the scenes stories!!!
All the legendary names are discussed in this Straight Shoot from Junkyard Dog to Andre The Giant to the Von Erichs to Bruiser Brody to Paul Heyman. This is wrestling history as experienced by The One Man Gang.
How much money did he make in ECW and why wasn't he featured more? Why did he leave UWF and drop the UWF title suddenly? What are his true feelings about Eric Bischoff? How hard was it to work the Von Erichs? You'll get the answers to these questions and many more in this informative and revealing edition of the Straight Shootin' Series!!!
- Being a wrestling fan growing up.
- His start in the business.
- Being trained on the job.
- Getting a break in Angelo Poffo's ICW.
- What Randy Savage was like back then.
- Why Jim Cornette didn't work as his manager.
- Who he learned from.
- Going to Mid-South.
- Why Dusty Rhodes didn't want to work with him.
- Where The One Man Gang name came from.
- Working for Bill Watts.
- What Jim Ross was like.
- Wrestling in the Superdome.
- Feuding with Junkyard Dog.
- Leaving Mid-South and working other territories.
- Going to Florida.
- Becoming Panama Jack in Florida.
- The angle where Dusty Rhodes broke his leg.
- Going to All Japan.
- Why he didn't like working in Japan.
- Going to World Class.
- Wrestling on all the big World Class shows.
- Working Bruiser Brody.
- What Fritz Von Erich was like.
- Difficulties in working the Von Erichs.
- Going back to Mid-South.
- Mid-South becoming UWF.
- Feuding with Jim Duggan and Steve Williams.
- Memories of The Freebirds.
- Working with Skandar Akbar.
- Watts plan to go national on TV.
- Winning the UWF title.
- Losing the UWF title and leaving the territory.
- Going to WWF.
- His first impressions of Vince McMahon.
- Working various names in WWF like George Steele, Don Muraco, Ken Patera, Bam Bam Bigelow, Demolition, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels and many others.
- Wrestling Jim Duggan in WWF compared to UWF.
- How Randy Savage changed since the IWC days.
- Having Slick as his manager.
- His WWF feud vs. Savage and Hulk Hogan.
- Why Savage wanted him to be in the angle where Elizabeth was knocked down.
- Teaming with Big Bossman.
- Working big events like Wrestemania and Survivor Series.
- Working with Andre The Giant.
- Splitting up with Bossman.
- Why he became Akeem.
- What he first thought of the Akeem gimmick.
- Why he agreed to become Akeem.
- The locker room's reaction to the Akeem gimmick.
- Did he eventually enjoy being Akeem?
- Going to WCW.
- Teaming with Ric Flair in a stretcher match.
- Wrestling with El Gigante.
- Why he left WCW in 1991.
- Returning to WCW in 1995.
- Winning the US Title from Kensuke Sasaki.
- Why he title reign was so short.
- Why he didn't like working Konnan.
- Going to ECW.
- Wrestling Spike Dudley