Shannon Moore Shoot Interview DVD-R
This interview was conducted by Highspots.com in Burlington, NC on July 29th.
Please verify you have a compatible player before purchasing our DVD-R titles. We are not responsible for the compatibility of your player to our DVD-R titles.
Click here to check: (DVD-R Compatibility Chart)
Highspots just conducted this very open and enlightening interview with the "Prince of Punk" ShannonMoore. You'll be very surprised at what all Moore had to say! Some of the topics we covered include:
- How old were you when you first started wrestling
- How did you wind up training for wrestling. Did you train yourself or did you get trained?
- How quickly did you pick it up
- What do you remember about your first match
- Who were your fav opponents to wrestle on the indys
- Who were your fav promoters to work for
- Were you ever stiffed by a promoter and if so by who
- Any good road stories from the indys
- Fav matches you had on the indys
- How did you meet the Hardys
- Fav memories of Omega
- Memories of working for Bert Prentice's music city
- Any funny Bert stories
- Were you discouraged early in ur career by your size
- Did the Hardys ever change with their success
- First memories of meeting Shane Helms
- Matt Hardy said in his book that Shane has a quick temper, is that true
- Memories of Bo Dupp
- Memories of the Bad Street Boys
- Are you surprised Joey and Christian didn't get picked up by WWE when WCW was bought
- Did you watch tapes to develop your style and if so, who did you watch
- Did you ever have any talks with ECW before you went into WCW or WWE for that matter
- How did you get into WCW
- Is it true that Kanyon had something to do with it.
- Did the vets give you a hard time in WCW due to your size
- Talk about the politics in WCW
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.