Van Hammer Shoot Interview DVD-R
Please verify you have a compatible player before purchasing our DVD-R titles. We are not responsible for the compatibility of your player to our DVD-R titles.
Click here to check: (DVD-R Compatibility Chart)
Highspots sat down with the former WCW superstar, Van Hammer, for this nearly 2 hour interview. Here is a list of some of the questions we put to Van Hammer...
- How did you first discover pro wrestling and what led to you training to wrestle?
- Who came up with the Van Hammer gimmick?
- How did you get hired by WCW so early in your career?
- Memories of your debut against Terry Taylor on the Clash of Champions?
- Thoughts on Kip Frye?
- What was your opinion of the "Best Match" bonus he gave to wrestlers for big events?
- Memories of Dusty Rhodes as booker?
- Your feelings when Bill Watts replaced Kip Frye and were you familiar at all with Watts prior to WCW?
- Watts was known as being very hard on the boys - did you ever experience that firsthand?
- Were you surprised when WCW fired Watts?
- Memories of the Falls Count Anywhere match against Cactus Jack in WCW?
- Did you ever suspect Mick Foley would end up the huge star that he eventually became?
- Thoughts on Foley's books, if you've read them.
- Memories of the arm wrestling feud with Vinnie Vegas and did you ever think Kevin Nash would go on to become a star of his magnitude?
- After leaving WCW, you never really popped up anywhere else on the national scene - did you attempt to get a WWF/E or ECW deal?
- Why is it you haven't tried to work the indy scene?
- What led to your WCW return in the late 1990s?
- You were obviously familiar with Raven from his run as Scotty Flamingo in the early 1990s in WCW. How had he changed over the years?
- Memories of The Flock, positive or negative?
- Initial thoughts on Vince Russo and Ed Ferrara?
- Memories of the Misfits in Action gimmick?
- Is it true you argued against the Private Stash nickname in WCW because you wanted a higher military rank?
- Do you think it was a mistake to turn Booker T into GI Bro?
- Why did you pretty much opt to retire at that point?
- You helped train Mark and Jay Briscoe when they were first breaking into the business - thoughts on their work and their success?
- Could you see they were going to be stars when they first started training?
Average Customer Review: 2 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.