WWF Magazine - September 1998
Featured in this Edition:
- WITH THE FIRST SELECTION THE FEDERATION TAKES... Examining the Latest Draft of Federation Superstars
- MORE HEART THAN STRIPES: Earl Hebner Triumphs Over a Brain Aneurysm
- THE PUPPETS AND THE PUPPETEER—PART DEUX! How McMahon Found a New Marionette in the Undertaker
- READ BETWEEN THE LINES! Are Marvelous Marc and Jacqueline More Than Just Casual Acquaintances?
- PAUL'S DREAM TEAM BECOMES A NIGHTMARE: Can Anyone Stop the Threat of Kane and Mankind?
- ARE THEY "TOO MUCH" TO TAKE? Why Is Everyone Staring at Brian Christopher and Scott Taylor?
- KING OF THE RING RESULTS! The Igloo Goes to Hell!
- Plus Much Much More!
**NOTE: THERE MAY BE SOME WEAR AND TEAR AND/OR WRITING IN INSIDE**
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.