WWF Magazine - Oct/Nov 1986
Highspots Inc. has recently acquired these out of print WWF magazine back issues. Only a few will be available, so get yours today!
**Please note only ONE issue remains instock, if you try to order and a "Can Not Display" page comes up, it means the issue is no longer available.**
**Please Note: While the cover has some slight wear to it, magazine is in great condition**
WWF Magazine: October/November 1986
Featured in this issue:
- LUNCH WITH YOUR FAVORITE MANAGER: Elizabeth- And Randy, Too
- THE MEANEST MAN I KNOW: Elizabeth On Randy Savage
- HEENAN INTERVIEW: Bobby Shares His Brain
- BATTLE OF THE TITANS: Piper vs. Muraco
- THE SUPERSTAR: Billy Graham's Grand Return To The WWF
- BACK STABBER: Why Orndorff Turned On Hogan
- ARENA EATS: Gourmet Goodies At Wrestling Arenas
- JAKE THE SNAKE: Roberts' Reptilian Ways
- KING OF THE RING: An Outdoor Tourney For All The Marbles
- BULLDOGS BEAT BIG GUYS?: The Champs' Chances Assessed
- THE MACHINES: Giant And Super Machine Storm The WWF
- PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE!!!
**NOTE: THERE MAY BE SOME WEAR AND TEAR AND/OR WRITING IN INSIDE**
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.