J.J. Dillon Shoot Interview Triple DVD-R
Please verify you have a compatible player before purchasing our DVD-R titles. We are not responsible for the compatibility of your player to our DVD-R titles.
Click here to check: (DVD-R Compatibility Chart)
J.J. Dillon has done it all in the ring and behind the scenes from workingin the small territories in Michigan, Ohio, and Pennslyvaniato the manger of the Four Horsemen to becoming VP of Talent Relations for WWF to working in the WCW office during that company's demise. Dillon sat down for his first interview in 15 years. The result was a five hour shoot interview that covered it all from what its like to work with Vince McMahon to road stories to early angles to the glory days of NWA to what caused the demise of WCW. This shoot has something for everyone and is like an education on the wrestling business! Here issome of whatDillon talked about:
- His start in the business
- How he broke in without really being trained
- His first matches
- What some of the old timers were like to him
- How did Bruno Sammartino treat him?
- His early days working in Canada and the development of his character
- Working for the Original Sheik and what he was like
- Early road stories
- Going to work for Jim Crockett Sr.
- What were the Crockett's like
- How he ended up in Amarillo working for The Funks
- Working the old Florida territory
- How the territory system worked
- Classic angles early in his career
- Going from being a wrestler to manager
- What is Abdullah The Butcher like?
- Going to Japan
- Seeing some unusual things in Japan
- Going to work in Georgia
- What Jim Barnett and Ole Anderson were like
- How the Four Horsemen were formed
- The angle where the Horsemen jumped Dusty in the parking lot
- Why that angle was groudbreaking
- The first War Games
- How he got injured in that War Games
- How the Horsemen put together those legendary promos
ReviewsAverage Customer Review: 3 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
excellent, 10.10.2007 Reviewer: Shawn Moore (Trenton, GA)
Lots of info on the early JJ and not just later in his career. Very insightful. Thanks for a great shoot.
J.J. Dillon Shoot Interview 3 box set, 10.10.2007 Reviewer: John Galey (Tampa, FL)
"One of the top 3 Shoot interview I own about 10 of them. very inforative about his career
Wow!, 10.10.2007 Reviewer: jon martin (westland, MI)
"I wasn't sure what to expect leading into this interview