Kevin Kelly Shoot Interview DVD-R
The DOI is proud to announce that our second shoot interview ever has been recorded. We recently sat down with former WWE agent/color commentator/jack-of-all-trades, Kevin Kelly. Kevin Kelly is a 15 year veteran of the wrestling business and spent 7 years in the WWF/E. In this shoot, Kevin talks all about the WWF/E from an office point of view. Find out who played politics against who. Find out who was sleeping with who. Find out his thoughts about the booking at the time. Find out everything you always wanted to know about the WWF. Find out about the drug abuse in the WWF and who Kevin worried about. Find out all this and so much more. This shoot explores all the inner workings of the WWF and about everyone who walked through the company's doors at the time.
For indy wrestlers, this shoot is invaluable, as Kevin Kelly talks about what the WWE was looking for when he was there. Listen to his tips and how to make yourself stand out more. Find out what the WWE office is looking for today.
This shoot also focuses on the current state of indy wrestling. Kevin talks about all the different territories today and talks about the politics involved in indy wrestling. Find out what he thinks about numerous indy wrestlers. Find out what he thinks is hurting the business.
This shoot also talks about some of the current events in wrestling today, from the Philadelphia wars to Hardy/Edge/Lita to Hogan. We also touch on Christianity in wrestling, sleaze in wrestling and much more.
This shoot tells you everything from every aspect of the wrestling business from one of the greatest minds today. You definitely don't want to miss out.
- How you doing today?
- Were you always a fan of the biz growing up?
- What wrestlers did you like growing up?
- Favorite angles growing up?
- When did you get wise to the business and realize it was a work?
- How did you get into the business?
- Did you ever want to be a wrestler, or did you always want to be a backstage type of guy?
- What was the indy scene like when you broke in?
- How did you get into the WWF?
- What was the WWF scene like at the time?
- Did it hit you that you were working for the biggest wrestling company in 1996?
- What were your early duties?
- How did you work you way up?
- What was your duties when you left the company in 2003?
- Who helped you when you first got in?
- Who didn't like you?
- Who did you travel with?
- What was the WWF offices like at the time?
- Thoughts on Bret Hart?
- Was he a good champion?