Road Trip with Tracy Smothers and Paul London Double DVD-R
Special Double DVD-R Set
On the Bear Skin Rug: Road Trip
In a effort to save money most wrestlers will travel with other wrestlers. Sometimes the conversations on the way to shows are far more entertaining than anything on the show that night. In a effort to capture that type of magic we got the to best people for the job, Paul London and Tracy Smothers.
Paul London continues on with his "On the Bear Skin Rug" tour and Tracy Smothers is along for the ride. Both these men are highly opinionated and share common interests, friends and experiences.
Watching this interview makes you feel like you in the car with both these men as they make the 3 hour drive to a show in Danville, West Virginia. Its a can't miss interview if your a fan of either man. No punches are pulled and even at certain points during the trip they ask, "Who else can we knock?" The Highspots.com cameras are they to document it all as it happens.
Here are the topics they discussed.
- Lance Cade - This interview is filmed just off the heels of the death of Lance Cade. Tracy was one of Lance's trainers in developmental and considered a close personal friend. Also, Paul spent a great deal of time with Lance and witnessed a lot of the politics that he got caught up in.
- How Long Were You in For? - When these two talk about their time in WWE it sounds like two guys who got out of jail who are talking about their time in the big house.
- What is the Bear Skin Rug? - Tracy asks Paul to explain what the bear skin rug is all about.
- Undertaker - Paul and Tracy share common ground on their dislike for the Undertaker
- Developmental - Paul has never been a fan of the the WWE farm system nor is Tracy who was a former trainer for the WWE.
- Toll Booth - Paul and Tracy make a new friend
- TNA - This interview is also fresh off the ECW reunion that TNA recently had. After spending one day there Tracy saw enough and explains why.
- Who else can we knock? - A rare quite moment comes up in the car but is quick ended when Tracy asks, "Who else can we knock?"
- Porn - You know this topic has to come up at some point during a 3 hour drive.
- Kids - Paul and Tracy talk about all the young kids that get taken advantage by promoters today.
- Brock & MMA - Tracy has a bone to pick about Brock Lesnar
- My Daughter - Tracy introduces his recently found daughter to the whole world.
- Ride Home - Paul and Tracy Talk about their matches on the way home.
- Goodbyes - It now time for these two to go there separate ways.
Bonus Footage - Courtesy of Gary Dameron of All Star Wrestling & Dirk Cunningham of RCW Entertainment.
- Paul London vs. Aaron Omega
- Tracy Smothers w/ Jessie Belle Smothers vs. Ricky Morton
Approx. Running Time: 3 and 1/2 hrs
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.