Spike Dudley Shoot Interview DVD-R
Please verify you have a compatible player before purchasing our DVD-R titles. We are not responsible for the compatibility of your player to our DVD-R titles.
Click here to check: (DVD-R Compatibility Chart)
The original giant killer.
A grade school teacher who left teaching third grade to achieve his dream and go beyond while becoming WWE Cruiserweight, European, Hardcore, and Tag Team Champion.
A guy who stayed in ECW as the ship was sinking, who gave his body to the fans, in a brutal series of matches against World Champion Mike Awesome and Television Champion Rhino, taking some of the sickest bumps in the history of the promotion.
For the first time ever, Spike Dudley does his first shoot interview. If you want tons of great new ECW stories along with some WWE stories, this is the shoot for you as Spike is open and honest about both of his runs. Hear a true wrestling fan speak on the business as Spike holds nothing back. From ECW on TNN, to Smackdown on UPN, Spike has had a career which has seen him go all over the wrestling landscape of America. From coming into the WWE when ECW folded, 'til being released earlier this year during Black Wednesday. Little Spike Dudley has had quite the career and now shares his stories with everyone on this anticipated release. Experience the rise and fall of ECW firsthand with spike as he rode the roller coaster all the way to the end, then get trapped in the amusement of the WWE funhouse!
- Were you a fan growing up
- Who did you like watching
- Did you play any sports growing up
- When did you know you wanted to give it a shot
- Were you discouraged at all early on because of your size
- Now you were a third grade teacher, when did you decide that you were going to make wrestling your full time career
- As a former teacher what are your thoughts on Matt Stryker who as a teacher used sick time to wrestle in Japan and got caught and fired
- How did you meet Roland Alexander
- Thoughts on Roland
- Memories of training
- Did you enter the school to bea wrestler
- Memories of Chris Daniels, Donovan Morgan, Mike Modest
- Memories of your matches out West with Erin O'Grady
- What do you remember about the indy years before ECW
- How were you contacted, were you contacted or did you contact them
- Did you ever have any talks with ECW before that time
- Did you know anyone in
Average Customer Review: 2 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.