Wrestling Memoirs with Dave Basham DVD-R
DOUBLE DISC SET
The first in a series of DVD's featuring the top international talent known the world around, watch as they take a trip down memory lane with stories from throughout their respected wrestling careers. For the premier edition, we sat down with one of pro-wrestling's most talented and gifted performers, Doug Basham. Filmed only weeks before Doug's retirement from the squared circle, hear how Doug broke into the business - following in his uncle's footsteps, how he worked his way up from the independent scene, to Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW), then eventually signing with WWE and finally onto TNA. Hear what plans Doug has for the future, as he steps away from the stoplight and hear all the funny and candid stories about all the top superstars you know from TV along the way!
- The real behind the scenes story on John "Bradshaw" Layfield
- Find out the differences between a WWE House Show, TV Taping & PPV
- The main differences between WWE & TNA
- Which wrestlers helped Doug behind the scenes in WWE
- Doug speaks candidly about his releases from both WWE & TNA
- Doug on the way to a show... in the car, meeting the fans, in the locker room, before & after his match
- Doug visiting the birthplace & meeting the descendants of President Obama
- Witness Doug stare supernatural danger in the face as he visits a "Fairy Ring"!!!
Includes over one hour of out-takes, matches and promos.