Available in VHS or DVD-R
Please verify you have a compatible player before purchasing our DVD-R titles. We are not responsible for the compatibility of your player to our DVD-R titles.
Click here to check: (DVD-R Compatibility Chart)
Highspots presents theFanSlam! March 2004Question and Answer sessions. Fifteen wrestlers and managersthat participated in the original WrestleMania came together in March 2004 to speak about their life, history and future.
There were two sessions with different stars speaking. You get both sessions in this special package.
Each session was hosted by Bill Apter, former editor for Pro Wrestling Illustrated, WOW Magazine and Total Wrestling.
The first session had King Kong Bundy, Capt. Lou Albano, S.D. Jones, Bobby "The Brain"Heenan, "Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart, Greg "The Hammer" Valentine and "Playboy" Buddy Rose.
Listen to this group talk about:
- King Kong Bundy & S.D. Jones talk about their short match and what Jones thought about it. Why Jones had no problems with it and what the plan was for the match.
- Capt. Lou Albano jokes throughout the whole session making for some very entertaining moments.
- Bobby Heenan and the group talk about who they think is the best wrestler ever. Heenan's choice may surprise some.
- Heenan remembers Andre the Giant and the crowd at Wrestlemania 3.
- Jimmy Hart and Greg Valentine recall their time together.
- Buddy Rose talks about his favorite wrestler.
- Jones remembers his matches in Japan why they were his favorite.
- Bundy remembers his match at Fritz Von Erich's 1981 retirement.
- Heenan doesn't hold back from throwing in some classic one liners.
- Jones talks about who was the all-time worst ribber and what terrible prank was pulled on him that you have you stunned.
- Bobby Heenan gets emotional when he talks about Gorrilla Monsoon.
- The panels gives their views on today's wrestling and some of the wrestling they enjoy.
The second session had Bob Orton Jr., Lelani Kai, Fabulous Moolah, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Iron Sheik, "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff and David Sammartino.
- David Sammartino opens up with the relationship with his father, Bruno, and why they haven't talked in 10 years. The session starts out very emotional following Sammartino's words.
- Ricky Steamboat talks about his Wrestlemania III match with Randy Savage and why it isn't even close to his favorite ever.
- Bob Orton remembers Roddy Piper and what he thinks of his son, Randy.
- Iron Sheik talks about losing the WWE World title to Hogan and why he wouldn't take Verne Gagne's money to break Hogan's leg.
- Steamboat remembers the day he told Vince McMahon that he was taking 6 months off following his loss of the Intercontinental title in 1987. Steamboat remembers why the belt was taken off him and what he felt about it. He also re