AMA Open Back Wrestling Knee Pad - model 503
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A SINGLE KNEE SUPPORT. YOU CAN PURCHASE A PAIR AT A REDUCED RATE FROM THE ABOVE DROPDOWN OPTION. ***
Expect a 1-3 week delivery - This is a handcrafted product.
This product is NOT the same as our AMA PROFESSIONAL Knee Pads.
- Open back design eliminates excess material from behind the knee for great support.
- Contoured with tread design for better fit and no slippage.
- Pad - 1/4" foam sandwiched between two layers of 3/16" Neoprene, protects the knee against traumatic blows and friction burns.
- Ideal for amateur wrestling, football, and volleyball.
- Lycra exterior finish available in many custom and team colors available.
- Youth: 10-12
- Small: 13-14
- Medium: 15-17
- Large: 18-19
- X-Large: 20-21
AMA Neoprene Supports
The therapeutic solution for a wide range of problems of athletes and fitness professionals.
Therapeutic Heat - AMA products are constructed from uni-cellular Neoprene which offers an important combination of flexibility, comfort, support, and preservation of body heat. Heat retention soothes pain, encourages circulation, helps relieve edema, reduces evaporation, makes soft tissue pliable, less prone to injury.
Lycra Finish - Offered on most of our products to enhance the appearance of the produce even after long periods of use, because of it's resistance to stains and abrasion, not found in regular nylon.
Quality Control - Over 20 years in the support business is your guarantee of quality. AMA uses Rubatex Neoprene, the finest American Neoprene available. All AMA products are handcrafted and rigorously inspected for quality.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.