Kamala Shoot Interview DVD-R
Here is an exclusive shoot interview with the man who never talks in front of a camera, Kamala. Never before has someone been so open about pay days and his views on racism in pro wrestling. Kamala talked about his start in Memphis through his entire career from Texas, Mid-South, Japan and of course the WWF. Kamala also discusses his entire WWF run and we talk about all of his major feuds from start to finish.
Who did Kamala have fights with and why? This is one shoot interview you do not want to miss as Kamala said himself that this was his best interveiw to date. Kamala opens up to RF Video for the first time and comes to life in this shocking interview.
Here are some of the questions asked in the interview:
- What did you do before wrestling?
- Were you a fan prior?
- How did you break in?
- How did your training in the UK help you in the states?
- What was your gimmick as Sugar Bear Harris?
- Early memories of Percy Pringle/Paul Bearer?
- Early memories of Europe?
- When did you start painting your face?
- What brought you to Memphis and how did the Kamala gimmick come about?
- Who came up with the original gimmick video of Kamala and where was it shot?
- How did you come up with your style?
- Was it frustrating taht you couldnt show people that you were a good wrestler?
- How dangerous was the fire you played with in Memphis?
- Memories of working with Stan Frazier?
- Did you live the gimmick in public?
- Did your other friends and family think it was too racial?
- How did you get along with Jerry Lawler?
- When was the first time you worked with Andre The Giant
- Thoughts on Andre and the first few matches?
- How did you wind up in Mid South
- Thoughts on Bill Watts
- Was Bill Wattsracist in your opinion?
- Thoughts on working Duggan in M South?
- Thoughts on working with JYD?
- Thoughts on DiBiase
- Thoughts on Steve WIlliams
- Did you see Bill abuse younger talent?
- Thoughts on working the World Class area
- Thoughts on Fritz?
- Were the Von Erichs out of control
- Favorite Von Erich to work?
- Thoughts on working with Terry Gordy?
- What was Bruiser Brody like to work with?
- Did you have any heat with Abdullah The Butcher since the 2 of you had somewhat similar gimmicks?
- Thoughts on Verne Gagne?
- What do you remember about the AWA's big show,WrestleRock?
- How did you wind up in WWF
- Initial thoughts on Vince?
- Was it difficult working a long series with Andre?
- Is it true Andre made racist jokes?
- Who was your favorite Kim Chee/Friday?
- How did you get along with Blassie?
- Did you have fun doing the TNT skits?
- You didnt stay in the WWF long, why?
- What was the locker room like at the time?
- Thoughts of working the Mid Atlantic region?
- Memories of the Great American Bash against Magnum TA why it was edited
- Thoughts on Jimmy Valiant?
- What brought you back to the WWF?
- Did Vince change at all?
- Memories of working with Hogan?
- You worked with Jake Roberts, describe Jake in and out of the ring?
- Would you say the same about Tony Atlas?
- You actually stretched Mick Foley during this time period?
- Memories of working with Curtis Iakea?
- Thoughts on teaming with Sika
- Thoughts on being paired with Mr. Fuji
- What about the notorious Mr. Fuji ribs?
- Again your run in the WWF was fairly brief, why?
- Who were your favorite opponents back then?
- What was the party scene like?
- Do you think it was punishment for something when you were put in a feud with the Young Stallions?
- After WWF you went back to Texas, how did things change in Texas from the first time you were there?
- Were you frustrated with the business by this point?
- Did you think about a career change?
- You went back to working in the USWA, was this a fun or depressing
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.