Get ready forthe most shocking, the most amazing, and the most demanded shoot interviews around with an emotional and powerful shoot with Tammy "Sunny" Sytch.
For the first time EVER, Tammy gives full disclosure on her NINE MONTH relationship with a top WWE superstar. Tammy talks about how the relationship started, how the two traveled on the road - even rooming together - while keeping it a secret from EVERYONE but Vince McMahon. Tammy reveals every secret including a Jamaican vacation and how the two almost lived together. You will be amazed at this entire story and we can't even announce one of the more shocking elements of the entire story that is completely mind blowing. Trust us, this is one incredible shoot!
Of all the divas in wrestling, one star always shined brighter than all the rest. Tammy "Sunny" Sytch made national headlines when she was reported to be the most downloaded person of the year in 1996. The first true WWE Diva of the modern times, in 1996 thru 1999 there was not a more beautiful woman in the world of professional wrestling. From her Sunny Undercover segments on Shotgun Saturday Night, to managing LOD, the Bodydonnas, the Godwins, the Smoking Guns, and Farqooq, Sunny was the woman of the WWE. Later, she landed in both ECW and WCW, with her longterm companion (and husband) the late, great Chris Candido. Then, the dark times. The stories, the rumors, the dirt sheets, the risqu videos, the passing out.
Tammy finally sat down to talk about her past, present, and future in an enlightening and emotionally charged shoot interview. We cover every subject you want to know about and Tammy held nothing back in quite possibly the most emotional shoot ever. This exclusive new shoot covers all the recent events in Tammy's wrestling career and personal life. WrestlingVixxxens, the incident with Low Ki at USA Pro, the weight gain, Hardcore Homecoming and everything in between. Tammy discussed Chris Candido's passing and the plans the two had for the future in heartbreaking detail. Tammy lets it all out over the course of the interview and the result is one of the most engrossing shoots that is sure to be one of the most talked about DVDs of the year.
- The last time we spoke you were just getting started with Wrestling Vixxens, what happened with that
- Thoughts on Missy Hyatt
- Do you regret doing Vixxens
- What was different about doing nude for Vixxens as compared to Playboy which you said you would never do
- Chris talked a lot in his last interview about the both of your recovery, what was it turned the corner for you during that time that made you and he make the committment to recovery
Were there any plans for you to join Chris in TNA
- Your weight gain over the years has been an topic among fans who can be very cruel at times. What do you attribute your gain in weight too?
- How much does it hurt when you hear or read fans take shots at you over it
- Have you ever thought about speaking to younger girls about such a thing being that you are someone who seems very happy with who you are, where as weight can be such