Taylor Matheny Shoot Interview DVD-R
This original interview was conducted by Highspots.com
Please verify you have a compatible player before purchasing our DVD-R titles. We are not responsible for the compatibility of your player to our DVD-R titles.
Click here to check: (DVD-R Compatibility Chart)
MTV introduced us to her.
Taylor Matheny never made it to the WWE, but she got so close. She followed a dream and became one of the 14 finalists picked for WWE’s new MTV show‘Tough Enough.’
Al Snow, Tazz, Tori and others worked her, ran her, pushed her to her limits, and she didn't quit. She stuck it out to the end, and although she didn’t win, she still has hopes that one day she might get than chance to shine in a WWE ring.
- Taylor speaks about why she sent in a video tape for Tough Enough and what it was like with cameras watching her every move.
- What does she think about the others who were there with her like Nidia, Christopher Nowisnki, Maven, Al Snow and Tazz? Why did she bite Maven?
- What was it like meeting Vince McMahon? What was he really like?
- What has life after the show been like, including wrestling for ARSION in Japan?
- How is the Japanese style different than what the WWE trained her for? Which does she prefer? What was the training like in Japan? What were her favorite matches?
- She also talks about gaijins Cheerleader Melissa and Bionic J, and how they helped each other while in Japan.
- What are her hopes for the future? Does she still have that dream of making it?
Includes wrestling footage of Taylor in action.
This is the first shoot interview done with a participant of 'Tough Enough.'
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.