Girl Talk with Shelly Martinez Double DVD-R
DOUBLE DVD-R SET
LIMITED AMOUNT OF AUTOGRAPHED COVERS AVAILABLE. SELECT IN THE DROP DOWN MENU TO ADD AUTOGRAPH FOR ONLY $5.00!!!
Shelly Martinez, known to fans as Ariel in WWE/ECW and Salinas in TNA, sat down with Highspots for the first in a new series of interviews entitled "Girl Talk". Shelly holds nothing back as she talks in-depth about how she got her start in wrestling, working for WWE and TNA, her views on medical marijuana and so much more. Shelly is intensely personal in this interview and fans will get the feeling of being a "fly on the wall" as two girls "catch up" on how Shelly got to where she is today, both personally and professionally.
Shelly covers the following topics:
- How she got involved in pro wrestling
- Her training experiences in the indys & developmental in Ohio Valley
- What she did to Paul Heyman and how it may have impacted her ECW run
- The Ariel character and working with Kevin Thorn
- Dealing with other girls in the locker room
- Stephanie & Vince McMahon
- "The Infamous Batista Feud" that occured backstage
- How & why she thinks she was let go by WWE
- Who first contacted Shelly from TNA
- The name "Salinas" and what it means
- TNA Knockouts division
- How she got into the LAX group
- Was she "too sexy" for TNA? You'll be surprised by this answer and how Shelly reacted to it!
- Appearing on TNA TV with no top?!
- Shelly's explains her appearance in soft-core porn & posing nude
- How & why she went from "Just Say No to Drugs" to being a spokesperson for the medicial use of marijuana
- Shelly talks about "breaking up" with wrestling and her future plans
- All this and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
- 2005 Interview with Pro Wrestling Dreams
- Dangerous Divas matches
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.