Wrestling Revue - 147
April - June 2004
High quality photobook style paper.
- MatMail Your Letters and reactions to past issues of Revue.
- Wrestling News - The latest "old school" wrestling news and info!
- And Thats The Way It Was: Bill Howard - Percival "Al" Friend gives his personal take on one journeyman Bill Howard.
- Remembering Hardboiled Haggerty - Legendary wrestling journalist Norman Kietzer says a fond farewell to one of wrestling's greats.
- Cobo Confidential: Supermouth Dave Drason Burzynski remembers the good old days including a "run-in" with the McGuire Brothers... and relates the recent card in Ohio featuring Al Snow and the return of the "Motor City Hitmen"
- Ann Casey - Mat Queen Plans Comeback! - Steve Johnson interviews one of the most popular female stars ever... and learns that Ann is considering a return to the ring!!!
- Our Beloved Enhancers - Dr. Mike Lano looks at the guys who were often looking up at the lights, but were as important to the business as the main eventers... Spaceman Frank Hickey, where are you????
- The Call Finally Comes - Time To Hit The Road - Jim Lancaster continues his saga of life breaking into the wrestling business. "Big Jim" finally gets booked and tells the story of the next phase of his career..
- The Handsome Boogie Woogie Man - An Interview with Jimmy Valiant - Dave Drason-Burzynski sits down for a one-on-one with one of the most charismatic wrestling stars of the 70s/80s, and into the 90s!
- "The Business" An EXCLUSIVE excerpt from Jeff Walton's great book on the Los Angeles territory. After reading this excerpt, you're sure to want more!
- Apter Interviews Apter - In this EXCLUSIVE series, famed wrestling journalist and editor BILL APTER gives the interview of his life.... to BILL APTER!
- The First Time - Getting Into the Wrestling Business: Well-known 70s/80s photographer Handsome Gary Kamensack begins his story of how he went from fanatic fan to photographer to wrestling manager, with lots of stories inbetween!
- Gene Lewis: Success As A Mid-Card Performer. Meredith Renwick returns to WR with a great look at a well-respected pro in the business.
ReviewsAverage Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are no reviews