Anderson Brothers Classic Tag Team Tournament DVD-R
Please verify you have a compatible player before purchasing our DVD-R titles. We are not responsible for the compatibility of your player to our DVD-R titles.
Click here to check: (DVD-R Compatibility Chart)
The 1st Annual "Anderson Brothers Classic" Tag Team Tournament was held at the Shelby Rec. Center in North Carolina, a classic Crockett venue itself. The event features some great teams battling for the trophy named in honor of perhaps the great tag team in the history of the sport, The Anderson Brothers. Ole Anderson and the widow of his late partner, Gene Anderson, were in attendance tosanction the tournament. Ole Anderson's son, Brad Anderson, would enter the tournament as a replacement for the originally scheduled David Flair to team with George South. Anderson & South received a first round bye in the tournament.
- Eric Darkstorm & Shane Matthews vs. Shane Austin & Tim Hunter
- Round 1: The Masked Superstars vs. Jason Jones & Mike Lee
- Round 1: The Rock 'n' Roll Express 2004 (Ricky Morton & Jason King) vs. Los Medio Atlanticos
- Round 1: Bob & Brad Armstrong vs. Thunderfoot #1 & #2
- Semi-Final: The Rock 'n' Roll Express 2004 (Ricky Morton & Jason King) vs. The Masked Superstars
- Semi-Final: Bob & Brad Armstrong vs. George South & Brad Anderson
- Bambi vs. Peggy Lee Leather
- Finals: George South & Brad Anderson vs. The Masked Superstars
- Ole Anderson honors his late partner Gene Anderson