WWF Magazine: August 1999 (Attitude Era)
Highspots Inc. has recently acquired these out of print WWF magazine back issues. Only a few will be available, soget yours today!
**Please note only one issue remains instock, if you try to order and a "Can Not Display" page comes up, it means the issue is no longer available.**
WWF Magazine: December 1999 (great for fans of the "Attitude Era")
Featured in this issue:
- Cover story: "Fangin' and Bangin' with The Brood
- One Man Band: "Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn
- Debra: Smarter than the average woman
- Hardcore Warfare: Will Steve Blackman bring the division to a new level?
- Personality Profile: Steve Blackman
- Making Skin Crawl:The many tattoo's and peircings of Droz and Albert
- An up close look at the emerging WWF Tag Team Division (Hardyz, Brood, X-Pac & Kane, New Age Outlaws,Too Cool,Acoltyes)
- Private Eye: The Rock teams up with Chef Boyardee.
- Tribute to Owen Hart
Note: Magazines may have some wear and tear on them.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.