Bobby Heenan Shoot Interview Double DVD-R
Please verify you have a compatible player before purchasing our DVD-R titles. We are not responsible for the compatibility of your player to our DVD-R titles.
Click here to check: (DVD-R Compatibility Chart)
One of the true legends in professional wrestling and one of the greatest managers of all time, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, sits down and gives one of the most well-rounded, entertaining shoot interview in history. Not only is this one of the funniest shoots you'll ever see, but it is extremely honest and informative. From his early days in the AWA to being the top manager during the 80s in WWF to being a WCW announcer. Heenan gives all the dirt and his honest opinions of everything right here. This is "The Brain" in rare form as he covers a wide range of topics including:
- How he got started in the business.
- Why and how he became a manager.
- All the details on how he pioneered the managerial role.
- Early Midwest territory including Indianapolis.
- How he developed his interview skills.
- Talks about legends like Bruiser, Crusher, Harley Race, Verne Gagne, The Original Sheik and others.
- What was it like to work for Gagne?
- The success of the AWA.
- Heenan takes you to other promotions like Texas, Florida, & Memphis.
- What was Hulk Hogan like in the AWA?
- Why did he leave AWA and who got him his job in WWF?
- What was Vince McMahon like?
- All the details of his WWF stint including managing John Studd, King Kong Bundy, Hercules and Paul Orndorff including who he managed that did NOT want Heenan at ringside.
- Why he didn't like to manage The Missing Link.
- Heenan takes you inside the Hogan vs. Andre Wrestlemania 3 match and the truth behind whether Andre was going to do the job on the day of the show or not.
- Who Heenan managed that he did NOT want to manage but only did so as a favor to Vince.
- All the details on hosting Prime Time with Gorilla Monsoon.
- His close relationship with Hogan.
- His days with Terry Taylor and the failure of the Red Rooster gimmick.
- His feelings on the Ultimate Warriors and the story of Andre teaching Warrior "a lesson"
- The final night with the WWF as he was thrown out by Gorilla and the tearful goodbye that followed.
- What wrestler took offense to Heenan's remarks towards him on commentary?
- Heenan's feelings on the famous David Schultz-John Stossel "20/20" incident
- The story of Atsushi Onita breaking his neck.
- Being phased down as a manager.
- Being brought back as Ric Flair's manager.
- Why did he leave WWF?
- Going to WCW with Hogan.
- Why didn't he manage in WCW?
- How did WCW hold him back?
- Why did they hold him back?
- Heenan explains why he didn't care in WCW and why his performance wasn't that good.
- His feelings towards the use of Goldberg's undefeated streak.
- The failure of WCW.
- His return to WWF at Wrestlemania 17.
- His future.
- Lots of one-liner jokes.
- Plus, lots of classic footage
ThisDVD was digitally remasteredby Highspots. The original interview was not conducted by Highspots.