AMA Wrestling Knee Pad MAX GEAR
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A SINGLE KNEE SUPPORT. YOU CAN PURCHASE A PAIR AT A REDUCED RATE FROM THE ABOVE DROPDOWN OPTION. ***
Expect a 1-3 week delivery - This is a handcrafted product.
Please note this is NOT the same product as our AMA PROFESSIONAL Knee Pads.
- Maximum impact protection - 1/4" foam sandwiched between two layers of 1/8" Neoprene.
- 1/8" nitrogen blown Neoprene wraps the knee, connecting muscles and ligaments in a comfortable heat retaining sleeve.
- Nylon backing on the inside. Lycra finish on the outside.
- Contoured design is easy to apply and remove, fits snugly and comfortable.
- Combination of impact protection, couple with the therapeutic value of heat offers Max Gear users the maximum protection.
- Great for amateur wrestling
- Lycra exterior available in all team colors
- Youth: 10-11
- Small: 11.5-13
- Medium: 13.5-15
- Large: 15.5-17
- X-Large: 17.5-19
- XXL: 19.5-21
AMA Neoprene Supports
The therapeutic solution for a wide range of problems of athletes and fitness professionals.
Therapeutic Heat - AMA products are constructed from uni-cellular Neoprene which offers an important combination of flexibility, comfort, support, and preservation of body heat. Heat retention soothes pain, encourages circulation, helps relieve edema, reduces evaporation, makes soft tissue pliable, less prone to injury.
Lycra Finish - Offered on most of our products to enhance the appearance of the produce even after long periods of use, because of it's resistance to stains and abrasion, not found in regular nylon.
Quality Control - Over 20 years in the support business is your guarantee of quality. AMA uses Rubatex Neoprene, the finest American Neoprene available. All AMA products are handcrafted and rigorously inspected for quality.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.